Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SVCHOST.EXE IS INFECTED

Svchost.exe is added with malicious codes.

4 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 2 Jul 2010It says that svchost.exe is trying to download a file from geo95.com. When the antivirus prompted about the infected file. 2 posts - Last post: 16 Jan 2008Since recently every time I turn W2K on, Kaspersky pops up a message saying Process module svchost.exe/svchost.exe is infected with. 8 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 10 Nov 2003hi! the svchost.exe file in my computer is infected by a virus called PWSTEAL. 2 posts - 1 author - Last post: 5 Dec 2009my svchost.exe is infected by a virus, a kind of version of dr/delphi.gen, I want to get a clean copy of svchost.exe i'm runing on windows 7. Posted McAfee Antivirus Detects 'svchost.exe' As Infected With W32/wecorl.a Virus; Causes Computers to �. 8 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 9 May 2004A scan with Symantec indicates that a file in my machine, svchost.exe, is infected with a Trojan Horse. 8 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 19 Nov 2009svchost.exe � Application Error.

my svchost.exe and explorer.exe are infected with trojan horse Adload_r.AKC. I ran Symantec Endpoint and foud that Hacktool.Proxy file infected svchost.exe. 11 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 12 Apr 2007Would like to ask for your assistance, I got an infected svchost.exe, I can't clean it because I have to shut down that process but since. Default svchost.exe infected maybe more issues. Since recently every time I turn W2K on, Kaspersky pops up a message saying Process module svchost.exe/svchost.exe is infected with. 3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 3 Jul 2010For the last month svchost.exe is acting starnge.I had ESET SS and i had the firewall filterting on,etc.scvhost.exe would always always try. Since recently every time I turn W2K on, Kaspersky pops up a message saying.

wuauclt exe, svchost exe, igfxpers: Hello Clarence, Thanks for the posted. My anti-virus detected a RootKit virus infecting svchost.exe..so. Here are the instructions on how to replace the infected svchost.exe under Windows XP and patch your system to close the loophole. 3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 16 Jan 2008Since recently every time I turn W2K on, Kaspersky pops up a message saying Process module svchost.exe/svchost.exe is infected with. Process module svchost.exe/svchost.exe is infected with. C:\Windows\system32\Svchost.exe wich is infected with a BackDoor.Generic3.RUU trojan. 20 posts - 1 author - Last post: 24 Jun 2010Hello, for the past few days I've been experiencing a problem where every 5 minutes or so, AVG tells me a new folder is created in. 4 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 30 Jan 2010Hello,my friend's computer has a problem with svchost.exe i think.Internet is not working(Network folder is empty),Help and support is not. 10 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 20 Aug 2010however, when I run an individual scan with Malwarebytes Anti-malware and AVG ( paid version) they both tell me there is no infection. Svchost.exe is a kind of malicious application designed to compromise your computer by hijackers.

And if that file is to be infected with a. 15 posts - 8 authorsIt seems that my svchost.exe procees have been infected. any help? Ghost, svchost.exe is a windows file. 5 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 13 Dec 2009Then, it found a lot of viruses, each of them seemed like the last one, so I decided to be more careful and it was always: svchost.exe. 11 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 3 Nov 2010Hi I have been searching for problems with the SVCHOST.EXE file in the memory for the past week and have not been able to fix my problem. TROJAN i read from other posts that i can't delete this file. I heard that the blaster virus or something similar exploits svchost.exe. 15 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 6 Apr 2010(update: oops forgot to ad the attachments)Every five minutes or so a malicious script stalls my computer. C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe..

ESET Smart Security Kaspkery Internet Security. Well, I think somehow, something got implanted into my co-worker's computer and our virus scan doesn't find it. that my computer has been infected with virus and need your. 7 posts - 3 authors - Last post: 8 Dec 2003W32.HLLW.Raleka infected svchost.exe - what to do? Software for Windows. There are viruses that can infect this file and may run as a SVCHOST.EXE service . It's C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\PU.. AVS found these two items "\\?\globalroot\systemroot\system32\kungsfoiynwwmn.dll ";"Trojan horse Injector.EH";"Infected". 4 posts - 3 authorsSvchost.exe is the name of a generic host process for services that run from. 15 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 5 Dec 2009It has detected C:\windows\explorer.exe is infected with malware.

EggDrop The file infected is svchost.exe, i know this is a system critical file, which is why Norton doesnt have "access to the file" i'm assuming. C:\WINDOWS\ system32\Ati2evxx.exe. 3 posts - 1 author - Last post: 20 Dec 2003svchost.exe & mssys.exe files are infected Windows XP Help & Support. Well i have ran full virus scans with the follow anti-virus/anti- malware program.  578 reviewsCruiser, Norton advise me about the c:\windows\system\svchost.exe is infected by a Trojan, but I cant delete. 20 posts - 7 authors - Last post: 20 Jan 2007I am using AntiVir XP, recently the file svchost.exe was infected by a virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment